Snippets of the Second NeuroMat Workshop
The Research, Innovation and Dissemination Center for Neuromathematics has hosted this month its second workshop, gathering members of the three teams --research, technology transfer and scientific dissemination-- and guests. The event took place at the University of São Paulo, combining short and long presentations, roundtables and working groups. This workshop provided a sense of the evolution of activities and was an opportunity to exchange interdisciplinary perspectives on ongoing and future lines of action.
Last NeuroMat scientific publications
- L. Brochini, A. Costa, M. Abadi, A. C. Roque, J. Stolfi, O. Kinouchi. Phase transitions and self-organized criticality in networks of stochastic spiking neurons. Scientific Reports 6, Article number: 35831 (2016).
- M. Copelli, S. Ribeiro et al. Psychosis and the Control of Lucid Dreaming. Front Psychol. 2016; 7: 294.
- S. Ribeiro et al. Motor Coordination Correlates with Academic Achievement and Cognitive Function in Children. Front Psychol. 2016; 7: 318.
- Positions for Postdoctoral Researchers
- Openings for Software Developers
- Opening for Web-based and mobile application design Scholarship
NeuroMat Facebook Highlights
NeuroMat Blog Highlights
- Como a Wikipédia pode ser usada para ensinar e difundir conhecimento científico
- NeuroMat edita artigos sobre nervos do plexo braquial
- As relações entre comunidades na Wikipédia: uma entrevista com Valério Andrade Melo
- Imagem fruto da parceria entre NeuroMat e MAV é destaque do dia no Wikimedia Commons
Upcoming lectures of NeuroMat Parkinson Network (AMPARO)
Monday, 26th December 2016. Lecturer: Maria Elisa Pimentel Piemonte, NeuroMat and University of São Paulo. (Exceptionally this lecture will not be live.)
NeuroMat is a research center established in 2013 at the University of São Paulo that is dedicated to integrating mathematical modeling and theoretical neuroscience. Among the core missions of NeuroMat are the creation of a new mathematical system to understanding neural data and the development of neuroscientific open-source computational tools. The research center is headed by Prof. Antonio Galves, from USP's Institute of Mathematics and Statistics, and is funded by the São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP).
To receive monthly updates on NeuroMat's work or pertaining news, please subscribe to NeuroMat's newsletter: neuromat.numec.prp.usp.br/newsletter/subscriptions
For more information or press inquiries on NeuroMat, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NeuroMat's website: neuromat.numec.prp.usp.br
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/neuromathematics. On this FB page we post updates on Neuromathematics, related news, forthcoming events and other pertaining information.
Previous issues of the NeuroMat Newsletter (features)
- Integrating research, technology transfer and dissemination: NeuroMat’s third report of activities
- NeuroMat Parkinson Network: a video presentation
- A NeuroMat network to empower persons with Parkinson's disease in shaping therapeutic strategies
- Video: Neuroscience Experiments System (NES)
- A brain soccer derby: a NeuroMat story by Antonio Galves
- NIRA - NeuroMat Individual Report of Activities
See all editions here